Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Interview

Have an interview next Tuesday with Premier Christian Radio which looks like it will be interesting. I'm a bit nervous on two counts. Firstly, justifying my faith is never an easy thing and I always seem to lack words when it comes down to it.

Secondly, though, and it's what tripped me up at the last interview, is analysing their audience. It seems to me that I need to be an expert at working out who listens, when they listen, their gender, their faith, their race, how they vote and who they snuggle up to at night.

It is frightening at times to think that my listening patterns become a statistic. Yet, having spnt a term looking at media patterns, all I can say is that statistics are not all that they seem to be.

CJG x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home