Saturday, October 07, 2006

Relationships

Just been to church and a sermon on relationships. The main thread seemed to be that our relationships with eachother should be like those with God In other words, good, honest, loving and full hearted.

Sounds good but the reality is often a little more complicated. It always is. And the sermon did not make me feel any less alone. I know God is there all the time but at times he is a little more distant.

That said, he does act. There is some good news in my life in that I have an interview on Thursday with Wolf FM in Wolverhampton. This should be good and allow me to show my enthusiasm for the job in reality as opposed to on paper.

So let's hope that a relationship is set to start with the world of work!

Smiles this Sunday,
CJG x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home