Monday, October 02, 2006

Hugs and Prayers

OK. So it's Monday. And I'm bored and I have to admit a tad lonely.

I mean there are some days when you could do with a hug and a snuggle. Whilst Mother, God Bless her, is a good hugger, it would just be nice to have someone separate from the family for a hug. To wake up, turn over and doze off with them again in my arms. I miss regularly seeing people. Not that my parents are not wonderful. It's just not quite the same.

Sugar I'm turning into a softy. *Thinks Macho thoughts*

Though there is some hopeful news. I have just applied for a job at Premier Christian Radio and very much fancy this job. I feel that God is calling me in this direction and that I have a great deal to offer.

Anyway, Neighbours now calls and I need to know if the find Cameron ... some aspects of student life do die hard.

Love and prayers,
CJGx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home